You are reading a single comment by @allObjects and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Great elaboration... Actually, it could be around the moon... (taking the moon a bit more out of and up from the day stripe, make the day a bit narrower provides the extra pixels for a moon 'lander' to orbit w/ a trace the moon). I understand and agree that the redraw should not be complicated when wanting to remove an element. What I do to remove an element, I have it on a plain background and redraw it with the background color.

I know that the moon is already pretty small because it has to fit into the day space. Have a 'second pulsing' is just another thing alive when really wanted to see it... it is less for the timing but more for the show and 'feel' a rhythm.

I did some fancy thing with the 'stopping and jumping/restarting second hand when starting a new minute, like all Swiss Federal Railway clocks do - see Swiss Federal Railway Clock modeled w/ Circular Gauges.

PS: All kinds of walks of life get involved and conversation titles look a-like: New to Bangle.js and Espruino. Need help with graphics.

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started