• I've just tried to attach the charger again after 12 hours and it displayed several lines of text at the bottom of the screen for a moment, but then the text disappeared and it doesn't show any signs of life again. Tried reattaching the charger, pressing the button, but nothing.

EDIT: OMG! It works! Long pressing the button helped! And the whole display works!

EDIT: So after I've found that it's working, I've been testing several functions/sensors to assess the damage.
    The thermometer app says it's -136°C and the barometer says it's 741 (something), so I suppose it's not working correctly.
    The compass kinda works, although it's like 20° off compared to my phone which I believe is really accurate, and if I move the watch up or down then the measurement gets way off and doesn't come back to normal unless I restart the app, and the arrow is constantly jumping in a range of like 15°. I'm not sure whether it's the app or maybe it's normal for this sensor.
    The GPS app says it's using 0 satellites and is waiting for GPS, even when I'm out in an open area, so I believe it's completely dead.
    However, I can't be sure about anything I've found to be not working as I haven't tested those apps before I submerged my watch into the sea. I would love someone to do very short tests, just download the Thermometer, Barometer, Compass and GPS Info apps and post here what they're telling. That would be of a very very huge value to me.

EDIT: After a day of usage I've also noticed that the battery is draining much faster. Does this indicate that something is shorting?

1 Attachment

• 16633975843794657812835800369121.jpg
About