You are reading a single comment by @nicoboss and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Sorry to bring this up again, but I can't find a reason why my BangleJS2 loses all Bluetooth connection with my phone beyond 50cm.

At first I thought it was related to GadgetBridge only. But I don't have this problem with the BangleJS1 which stays connected with GadgetBridge even beyond 10 meters, and yet the BangleJS2 doesn't lose the connection at less than 5 meters when I'm connected with the WebBLE or nRFToolbox, from the same phone or from another device.

The problem seems to be only between the Bangle2 and GadgetBridge (which are both up to date with the latest versions).

Is anyone reporting the same experience? Or would have any idea what I am doing wrong? Could it be that the way the Bangle1 and Bangle2 connect to GadgetBridge is different? Aren't the protocols or dialogs supposed to be the same?
    Won't the multiple attempts to reconnect to GadgetBridge (often unsuccessful) drain the battery (in addition to the synchronization errors it already causes: time, step counter...)?

Thanks in advance for any light brought to this obscure mystery

About

Avatar for nicoboss @nicoboss started