• Sure I am "fishing". I've bought this watch for fun, not for business. It is not a question of life and death for me if some functionality is not documented, and some completely does not work despite it is documented.
    However, as many others I'd like to get updates and correct docs, examples, etc.
    What is wrong with me? Am I desiring too much?
    Yes I am not in professional embedded development. But I have some amateur experience with U-Blox. With U-Blox everything is well documented, you can download lots of docs, examples, firmware updates etc.
    It is not under any NDA. Same with other vendors, like Nordic, Microchip... you name it.
    ZhongKe publishes docs anyway. But it is just current ones. Older ones sit there and some available if a link can be found. So it is not secrets.
    As well as a firmware is not a secret.

What I would try to use is RXM-SENSOR (0x03 0x07) - there is another accelerometer, gyroscope and thermometer.
    May be RXM-MEASX for RINEX postprocessing.
    May be I'd explore some ways that would allow to decrease power consumption, like CAS12 or like turning of reception of some sats if they are not useful.

About

Avatar for Mark_M @Mark_M started