You are reading a single comment by @thejoker187 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hello @HughB actually it is the opposite, is the BangleJS that is based on the DTNO.I NO.1 F18 the main mcu is NRF52832QFAA thats why it is possible to flash it with Espruino. @Gordon I found something that maybe could work for flashing but i'm not sure:

sudo openocd -f interface/stlink.cfg -f tcl/target/nrf52.cfg -c "init" -c "program espruino/firmware.hex" verify reset exit"

I do not know if I'm supposed to do something before flashing

• sudo openocd -f interface/stlink.cfg -f tcl/target/nrf52.cfg -c "init" -c "program espruino/firmware.hex" verify reset exit"

or something like

sudo openocd -f interface/stlink.cfg -f target/nrf52.cfg -c "init" -c "program espruino/firmware.hex verify  reset  exit"

or you can simply start openocd

sudo openocd -f interface/stlink.cfg -f target/nrf52.cfg 

and then from another console run telnet localhost 4444 and you can enter commands interactively
    program espruino/firmware.hex verify reset exit

You can also run nrf51 mass_erase to clear flash completely before programming but it is not needed when flashing full firmware hex (which includes softdevice, bootloader and uicr).

If the device is protected / has SWD locked then stlink can't unlock it but maybe F18 is not locked.

Also beware that there are cheaper F18 that has no GPS and some stuff is wired in different way, there was a thread here about it. So maybe test GPS with original firmware first to verify you have the one which is same as Bangle 1

About

Avatar for thejoker187 @thejoker187 started