• Hello,

I followed this guide to reset without loading code. If I do this, then the mac etc. is shown, but "-> Bluetooth" is not shown... also in this mode I can't find the device via Bluetooth (not sure if this should be possible). I also found that if I disable LBE in the settings, "->NULL" is shown instead of "->Bluetooth".

Do you remember doing anything before it broke? Installing a specific app or changing any settings? Or even doing something physical to the watch?

Unfortunately not - it would be good I guess if an app or so caused this - but I definitely know that it worked yesterday evening, and stopped working this morning. But today I installed nothing and also didn't change any settings of my Bangle - it was "only" on my wrist and connected to Gadgetbridge. I don't think that any physical thing changed - The whole day I'm sitting in lockdown in front of my PC ^^ - I'm also really careful that its not getting wet etc. and I usually don't wear my Bangle during night.

If I can somehow help you with debugging via USB (if this is possible), flash the device etc. let me know - I'm happy if I can help you a bit :) I also have some electronic equipment such as an oscilloscope (its quite old but it still works) etc. in case this could help...

David

About

Avatar for PeerDavid @PeerDavid started