• Thanks for your answer.

I already tried that, but Gadgetbridge is definitely not connected. Gadgetbridge tries to connect (connecting) but it can never connect (this definitely worked before, I also u"FILESsed disconnect via longpress to start programming). So I uninstalled Gadgetbridge and disabled Bluetooth on my smartphone. Still, I can not connect with my Laptop (this device worked before, I used it for programming). I also tried the opposite: Disable Bluetooth on my laptop and tried to connect with my smartphone (Android) using both, gadgetbridge and the chrome browser. I even wlked a few 100m away from where I am because I thought that something else is connected or so.

Note also that the bluetooth icon is shown in gray - so I don't think that something is connected right? Also if a device is connected, Settings->BLE->Whitelist->AddDevice should show me the currently connected device, right? But it tells me that "Connect device to add to whitelist" so I'm relatively sure that no device is connected...

I'm really not sure what I should do now...

Thanks, David

[edit] I also disabled the whitelist in the settings to ensure that devices can connect [/edit]
    [edit2] Note that my Puck.js is working fine :) [/edit2]

About

Avatar for PeerDavid @PeerDavid started