You are reading a single comment by @jimr1603 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi Board,

I forked the forked cli-clock from the app page - https://github.com/espruino/BangleApps/t­ree/master/apps/cliclockJS2Enhanced

Except I didn't actually fork it, because the relevant git repo is the whole app site. For the avoidance of doubt, my changes are MIT licence.

1: Is there a sensible way to clone a single app, or a sensible way to clone the whole app repo and put it sensibly in the projects folder?

I had a few false starts importing the suncalc code from elsewhere - it looks like the IDE grabbed a copy of the code and my watch doesn't need access to the internet to run this, that took a little bit of thought.

I've added two more lines - sunrise and sunset in local time. I get the winter blues, it helps me not get shocked that it's dark at 5pm.

2: Does anyone know a sensible icon for sunrise/sunset that I can pass into the writeLine function, or is my best bet hacking together a vector/bitmap and telling the writeline to leave space for the image?

Next steps are to grab location from the GPS rather than hardcoding my city. I'll be back when I get the hang of it and get a bit more free time.

1 Attachment

About

Avatar for jimr1603 @jimr1603 started