• Okay, I am a numpty... I think I hit enter by mistake and now I can't seem to edit the original post anymore... here is what I wanted to say

I finally got around to incorporating the 'step' event in my code and it seems to fire rather easily, e.g. even when I am typing with the watch on.

Now of course step calculation with accelerometer is buggy in every sport watch I have seen, so I am fine that we have to 'train' the Bangle better. So in this respect I have a few requests:

1. Can the callback get the 'raw' values based on which the decision is being made? That way we can dig in and try to find patterns to get it closer to real.

2. I noticed the callback function doesn't seem to be in the right context. This could just be my code but the only difference between how I have assigned callbacks for HRM or gps events, is there is a dedicate power call for each. I'll try to use the good ol' _this and fix it.

I didn't feel like filing a bug in repo because I didn't have anything positive to contribute on how to fix it. So apologies if this is in the wrong place.

About

Avatar for PiOfThings @PiOfThings started