• It's a bit of a mix of fortunes really.
    Raspian has been shipping node-red for some time and it comes with node 0.10.29 pre-installed. The Rpi3 compiled and ran using v0.10.27 but the disconnection errors were creating problems as reported in the other thread.

The older Rpi2 would not compile EspruinoHub using v0.10.27 hence the drive to go up in revision. Now its on node v4.7.2 everything compiles and works in read mode, but not write. I still think you may have something about the dongle drivers etc. I think it's worth getting a second BLE dongle and re-try.

Thank you for all your efforts. It must be a nightmare trying to juggle so many OS versions and hardware revisions.

FYI When we spoke about this during the Kickstarter funding, I did ask about doing this as a bridge to get the Pucks into an IoT system that is web connected. node-red does a good job at bridging this technology, but you also recommended backing the new Onion project, which I did. I expect my Onion to be in Spain next week, so am intrigued to know if EspruinoHub will work for the Onion also.

About