• Hey,

I can't much help you with the WeMo question (though I do currently send commands to a few WeMo switches from my nodeJS server [whose primary purpose is to control all my Philips hue lights]) but the Raspberry Pi comment caught my eye. I have two of the Pi 2 Model B sitting unused and would be happy to shoot them over to you. Your profile says you're close. I'm in NYC so shipping would be cheap, and I'm not so much worried about getting top dollar as I am just getting rid of all my surplus gear so it doesn't go to waste. I think I've booted the one like twice, and the other one maybe never haha, so they're not heavily used by any means.

Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to send them quickly, on my dime more or less. This is my first post here ever, but I refer you to a recent surplus gear sale of some WeMo Makers I had (http://community.wemothat.com/t5/WEMO-Ma­ker/unused-wemo-makers-for-sale/m-p/3151­4#U31514). My little explanation on that forum that I'm not some fly-by-night seller even though it was my first post ever applies here as well haha.

(I have boatloads of other surplus gear like Arduinos and tons of sensors and nonsense from Adafruit. My mentality is that if I ever think of something cool I wanna be able to immediately do it and not have to wait to get my hands on different components. It's not necessarily the smartest mentality since I piss away money haha, but whatreyagonnado?)

About

Avatar for tambeb @tambeb started