You are reading a single comment by @stephaneAG and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • back :)

-> actually, I was getting more than a flickering ( I couldn't even see the text being displayed before calling lcd.clear() -> so, very fast flickering ? ^^ )

-> for the advised solution, I bet it'd work ( I was digging the HD44780 module js), but here's the thing: noticing the logs about B2 not able to PWM output, I changed it to B7 .. and ~now I can't connect back over USB~ ( even if I didn't 'save()' ) ..

UPDATE ==> BACK IN BUISNESS :D

-> I guess I'll have to unwire nearly all the pins connected to the lcd, since I can't get the conn. back with just a few ( or just the incriminated pin .. ) & test after that ..

.. this being said, thanks for the hint ( I'm pretty sure that's also what I ended up doing with some Arduino code a while ago, keeping string buffers for each lines of the lcd screen ( one being displayed, and one that may be longer than 16 chars to be used as source for the stuff to be displayed ( .. ) ) )

About

Avatar for stephaneAG @stephaneAG started