You are reading a single comment by @stephaneAG and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hello

I wasn't sure about .replace(/\n/g, "\x1B\x0A"): I just saw it was used in the code of the IDE when sending & was wondering what it exactly aimed for -> now I know, and that's not what I wanna do :)
    Now that I do know, I won't, and 'll just forward the file's content to the Espruino "as is" :D

For the flash part ,I bet it'd be harder to implm, and I actually don't need that ( but I'll dig the code anyway, hoping to get a glimpse of what's happening ^^ )

For the Already sending data - calling callback immediately!"that I got on os x in the console logs while I can't write to / receive from it ( yet able to connect to it ), now I know it's not related ( I thought it may be somehow (..) ).

For the "throttled send queue", understood :)
    I did "deferred calls" based on time, not buffer fillness, a while ago, so I get the point, although I'll have to see how I handled the callback there (..)

On the Mac os x 10.6.8 troubles, I made some tiny progresses:

• I wrote a reminder on how to allow/debug serial ports access: https://github.com/stephaneAG/Arduino
    • I tried modding the USBFTDI .kext to add a definition for the Pico, but it seems the .kext is unloaded as soon as it's loaded ( ?! )
    • I tried using the Espruino IDE's console to talk to a connected Espruino: it worked flawlessly !

So, my last guess is it comes from Chrome / some of its dependencies ( else I wouldn't be able to talk to the device using "native" apps that rely on the OS's implm ):

I'll try reinstalling it & see if the troubles goes away

Lastly, I'm currently adding the step-by-step instruction on how to build Me4e, and thanks to you I'll be posting the sources of the desktop app soon :)

Keep up the good work ++

About

Avatar for stephaneAG @stephaneAG started