You are reading a single comment by @stephaneAG and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • all right .. just got my post erased by some CSRF verification that failed .. :/

thanks for the quick answer :)

+DrAzzy
    it mays comes from ~4 vectors:
    -mac app store install / update => possible kext bogus ?

• chrome version no longer supported => so can't comm over serial ?
      -electron install => did it mess with stg ?
    • me trying to fix stuff but diggin my grave ..
      I'm still digging & trying, and 'll post a/the fix as soon as I get it/one ;)

+Gordon
    currently trying to figure out the fcn call invoked by a click on the 'icon deploy' in the Web IDE, I'm trying to get EspruinoTool working with the minimum possible overhead to mix it easily with my chrome app ( it seems I have huge trouble in doing so, since stuff loads correctly only if I use the Web IDE src entirely :/ )
    What I actually need is just the sendFile / expr / flash abilities ( and the libs used by those )

I'll post the src of the app & a screenshot/gif of it on the dedicate repo after a quick rest, and I'd be glad to find some useful hint lying here for me to catch ;D

If I recall correctly, porting from nw.js to electron 'd be a matter of using "nodeglyph stuff" ( no sure on this ), but I'm not confident enough in doing so ( I was trying to use Electron + serial before writing a chrome app, but Electron is not supported on Mac Os X 10.6.8 and I didn't have the time yet to try on Ubuntu )

As I think I'm nearly finished with the brains of Me4e, if I could have it's desktop app working at least on Ubuntu by the end of the week end it'd be great ;)
    -> I really want the "upload animation" to actually do stg in the app ;p ( see gif on the repo ;p )

+

About

Avatar for stephaneAG @stephaneAG started