You are reading a single comment by @stephaneAG and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi there !

+DrAzzy
    -> sure , I did actually bought some on ebay ( of different diameter, also ;p ), but it never happened to me before to have only this type & not being able to make a correct & quick solder between multiple elements ( joining stuff to already soldered stuff has never been such a pain ! :/ ), plus I had to be done before late evening to make it for Valentine's day .. -> :|
    -> on the hot glue stuff, I totally agree, I should have put some on all the pins to make it more bulletproof, but here I guess I had the chance to stuff enough cotton to keep stuff in place, plus the head doesn't contain any squeezable stuff [ on this version ? ;p ], so it shouldn't experience as much stress as the other parts.
    -> still on the hot glue topic, I ended up sewing a little pouch for the battery to keep it in place internally ( I have sort of sections of cotton & sewed the parts that shouldn't move, like body sensor ), as I wasn't confident in hotglue-ing it to anything ( in my mind, hot glue + battery = incoming troubles ? )

+Gordon
    -> thanks, I must say I had quite a fun time ( aside from the strees in the planned delivery time ) ;)
    -> I'll have to digg how many flash is used by the Arduino implm of µSpeech ( as an average example ), yet using the Pico's flash is a indeed very neat idea ( gotta study that ;) )
    -> yeah, µSpeech seems pretty neat considering its lightweight ( although I didn't tests it personaly yet ).I digged a little bit the online docs ( where there's a section on porting it ), & very quickly through the actual code: it seems quite simple when its author explains it, and quite remarkable in the usage => I gotta test that :P
    -> thanks for the hint on E.sum, I'l hope it'll pop in my mind when needed ;p

=> now gotta try a quick implm of a audio 2/3 tracks webapp* for a friend of mine, I'll post updates when I have time to achive them :)

=> I'll also post the wip of Me4e on HaD.io at the following URL ( still gotta upload the pics & label the steps with few (yes, few ;p ) useful comments ): https://hackaday.io/project/9726-ime4e

• if anyone has a working & nice way to save audio files out of the Web Audio API ( also working on iOS/android)**, let me know :D
      ** ' already got some S.O. tabs open & gotta take some notes outta them in the meantime ;p

This being said, gotta make that bear dance .. ;p

+

About

Avatar for stephaneAG @stephaneAG started