• The QR code stuff would be nice! You'd need to upload a custom version to lulu.com then, because of how they handle the covers and content.

I guess I should add optional grid/lines/dots at some point. Do you have examples of what you like? Now that you pointed out the dark color I think you are 100% correct. I've ordered three and will try them and make a rivision within the first few days. Brightening up the color will probably be done either way, and maybe remove the border around the lines?

I also use digital storage for long term things, but I constantly get weird and absurd ideas (such as making that book) and I've been looking for a way to store them from conception till I decide to actually act on them. I think something like this would be good for that.
    When I have a format that I personally like I'll also publish a smaller version.

I'm mostly skeptical for how the paper will behave when I write on it. Not sure if they process it or use something weird for their books.

I wish lulu.com would expose the actual publishing as an API. Their UI is a bit obfuscated and slow when trying to get it published.

EDIT: just googled dot grid, and my god does it look sweet! I've never seen any notebook with that before. I solemnly swear to implement dots and grids before the next revision :)

About