You are reading a single comment by @allObjects and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @Gordon, in other words, the WebIDE can be connected to exactly one board at one time... and it is the board (dev) which is picked from the list on connect. Is that correct?

So I'm thinking of some WebIDE configuration that speeds up this process. For example to have icons in the 'so empty top bar' for each of the preconfigured connections... and clicking on a not connected one disconnects from another eventually connected one and connects to the just clicked one... currently I'm heavily fooling around in the IDE... I just love it... (was thinking of having multi-doc/editor UI... at least for a few files... to work on module/s and at the same time on app code that uses that/those module/s... I'm though very well aware that the WebIDE is intentionally and by design kept as lean and simple - but NOT KISS - to give a smooth entry to any new comers and users not familiar with complex IDE's... such as eclipse and a-like...

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started