You are reading a single comment by @favo and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thank you, Gordon!

I already tried that to provoke an error by entering invalid credentials and to connect to a different network, but didn't do anything – same results. Also checked all pins several times and discovered that whenever one pin isn't correctly connected, loading the driver will already print an error – which is good to know for future debugging :)

I'm using one from Adafruit ordered at digitalmeans ( https://digitalmeans.co.uk/shop/adafruit­_cc3000_wifi_breakout_with_onboard_ceram­ic_antenna_v1_1?search=cc3000 ). What puzzles me most is that it worked the day before, which means that the firmware can't be the reason (or it would not have worked before?), test code is also the same (copy & paste) and if I access the pins separately on the espruino (read/writes), everything works fine too :(

At the end of this week I will receive another CC3000 and two more espruino boards, trying another CC3000 should help shed some light on where the problem is.

About