_____                 _ 
    |   __|___ ___ ___ _ _|_|___ ___ 
    |   __|_ -| . |  _| | | |   | . |
    |_____|___|  _|_| |___|_|_|_|___|
              |_| http://espruino.com
     1v75 Copyright 2015 G.Williams

>quit();
    =undefined
    Uncaught Error: Function "quit" not found!
     at line 1 col 1
    quit();
     ^

Update: this is strange but "quit" works. I did "make clean; make" and "quit" works after rebuild. But it is possible that I only miss something, that I did some action and espruino damaged internal data structures and that was a reason why "quit" was not working.

• in News

CTRL-C doesn't work in 1v73 but as I said , it is not problem for me. Maybe that CTRL+D should be used (UNIX, hangup). I connect to Rasberry over ssh, maybe that CTRL-C is not transferred...

I noticed something strange with 1v73 (git). I enter ".help" and after that quit() and I see some error report or what is that:

1v73 Copyright 2015 G.Williams

>.help
    =undefined
    Uncaught SyntaxError: Got '.' expected EOF
     at line 1 col 1
    .help
     ^
    >quit()
    =undefined
    >
    USED VAR #26:  #26[r1,l0] Function { 
        #27[r1,l2] Name String [2 blocks] "prototype"      #29[r1,l1] Object { 
            #30[r1,l2] Name String [2 blocks] "constructor"          #26[r1,l1] ...

} 
      }
    USED VAR #27:  #27[r1,l0] Name String [2 blocks] "prototype"    #29[r1,l1] Object { 
    USED VAR #31:  #31[r0,l0] Unknown 38 
    pi@rpi ~/Espruino $ 

• in News

quit() works, CTRL+C doesn't (and I think it is good!). I found I can kill espruino process from other terminal but quit() command is better way. Thank you!

• in News

Is there a way to exit from Espruino back to Raspbian? I know I can type reset() but that command only resets Espruino environment but I stay in Espruino command prompt. I want to exit to Linux, how to do that?
    Thanks!

Actions