TrapperBob

Member since Feb 2014 • Last active Dec 2016
  • 1 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• in JavaScript

When I insert "compiled" into a function (fast) the execution is hanging. I'am playing with the compiled functions and my Espruino (1v76) based on your code from post #9 hangs. Any thoughts to what this could be.

• in General

looks to me that the variable name was meant to be an 'l' (el) not a 1 (one)

• in Interfacing

It could be the MISO and MOSI are reversed?

• in Projects

The new Web IDE is looking fantastic! I agree that it will boost sales. It appears and performs on a higher level than the old one. Thanks for the hard work!

• in General

Gordon,

It was late and I decided to post and then I shutdown my computer for the evening.
    I received your comment this morning and have tried to connect. Everything is working fine! Thank you for all the work you have done and are doingwith this fine project. Looking forward to great things!

Bob

• in General

I have two Espruino Rev1.3b boards. I upgraded both of them to the latest FW. One connects and operates fine afterwards. The other will not connect anymore. It shows up as a VCOM port. It will go into bootloader with blinking blue led but will not connect in order to reflash. What can be done now?

Actions