user157904

Member since Apr 2024 • Last active Apr 2024
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Interfacing

I managed to get it working by modifying the ble_uart module as suggested, thanks. There does seem to be a lot of serial data being missed, but presume that this is due to me running the console via Bluetooth at the same time. I will connect via Serial1 to see if this improves the data.

• in Interfacing

I have just opened the heater controller and despite the manual saying it has an HC-05 module, it actually has a DX-BT18 module which I believe does have BLE. Do you know whether I would be able to connect to this using the MDBT42Q?

• in Interfacing

Ok that now makes sense. I am already using the MDBT42Q to get data from some BLE sensors, so may replace the HC-05 for an HM-10 or similar as you have suggested.

Thanks for the help

• in Interfacing

I have a Bluetooth heater controller that I would like to connect to with my Espruino MDBT42Q. The controller uses an HC-05 Bluetooth module and sends/receives JSON strings using SPP. I am able to communicate with the controller via PC when paired to it (using a pin), but don’t know if this is possible using Espruino.

Can someone let me know if this is possible and if so, point me in the right direction on how to pair with the controller using a pin? Thanks!

Actions