Mineinjava

Member since Oct 2023 • Last active Apr 2024
  • 0 conversations
  • 8 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I mean that if we support a lot of different methods for waking the Bangle, there will be a lot of options in the system > lcd menu.

• in Bangle.js

Is it possible for apps to provide a method to wake the bangle.js? This would reduce the clutter in the system >lcd menu

• in Bangle.js

I don't have any immediate plans to implement it but if someone wanted to take a look I could send the binary blob and what info I have. Effectively all you need to do is call the function with IR and green readings at the right speed and it gives you a value

I am willing to take a shot at implementing this

• in Bangle.js

I tested and this works pretty well.

Thanks for all your help!!!

For future readers: https://github.com/espruino/BangleApps/p­ull/3089

• in Bangle.js

Thanks!

I'm noticing that a lot of apps require an android.calendar.json file and I'm not sure what to do.
    I also can't seem to figure out what the standard weather library looks like or how to update data.

Not sure what to do about android vs ios calendars. It would be great to have one app/module/file that both ios and android depended on, but that is a bit out of my current capabilities

Could you send a link to either documentation of the weather module and/or how it is implemented for android?

• in Bangle.js

I created this shortcut for calendar syncing.
    https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/6ed39f5­2d9634359954d546731c5d4c9
    This sends notifications with the format

{
    "title": "<title>",
    "start_time": "<ISO 8601 timestamp>",
    "duration": "HH:MM:SS",
    "notes": "<description>",
    "location": "location text/address", 
    "calName": "<calendar name>"
    }

I could not get the calendar color through the shortcuts app.

Attached is an image of a test run.

Would it be possible to run the "negative action" to automatically dismiss the notifications?

This shortcut is automatable with the shortcut "automations" feature. It can be configured to run at a time of day or when the bangle is connected to the iphone.

I will make another shortcut for weather.

• in Bangle.js

Would this be better implemented as its own app or should I try to add it to the existing iOS integration app?

I think it would be easier to add it to the existing app

• in Bangle.js

What if we added this to the "iOS Integration" app and provided iphone shortcuts to automatically send over data via a notification (such as weather, reminders, calendar events) in lieu of Gadgetbridge for iphones.

I would most likely be able to implement this. I am wondering if it has already been done and any suggestions/requirements.

Actions