user156610

Member since Sep 2023 • Last active Oct 2023
  • 0 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

For anyone still trying to solve this issue the problem for me was using the Agps updater on the apps page instead of using the app for the watch. It took a few days for gps to start working again and it continues to work with a fresh agps data as long as I don't use the Agps app on the apps page.

• in Bangle.js

If I open it up how do I put it back together? Also does anyone know if there is a compatible replacement battery? I looked at just replacing it but its kind of expensive just to dispose of.

• in Bangle.js

I will back up my data and do a reset to see what happens. I have a feeling that its the battery but you never know.

Also, today my alarm went off but it was fairly weak. Could a failing battery lead to weak vibration? Could that be a sign of low voltage?

• in Bangle.js

So I tried a battery calibration and it didn't help. I took a look at the battery graph on the banglejs app and it was fairly constant up until recently.

How do I replace the battery? Is it even possible?

• in Bangle.js

I am also having the same issue. I have exposed the watch to harsh temperatures and I use the GPS everyday so I normally need to charge it every 3 days. However I accidentally ran the GPS until the the device died and now it won't even last 24 hours.

I will try calibrating the battery to see if it fixes the issue.

Actions