user156200

Member since Aug 2023 • Last active Aug 2023
  • 0 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Bummer so major surgery is needed. But thanks I now where to look to correct this. I have to check if we want to go this route and take it from there.

Yes I need a longer URL. To give some context I am including a signature in the URL over the payload and that stretches well beyond the current limit but may be viable if the 900+ available space.
    Thank you for the assistance and I now know how to attack this.

Yes this works however it seem to be some kind of unwarranted size limitation. The TAG has a max message size of 246 bytes (256-10 I guess) while the capabilities NDEF Capability container has 992 bytes. I assume this is set during initialization before the actual URL is set. Adding a longer URL just truncate it... Any clue on how to fix this ?

Hi. Looking at this code it would seem that programming is done with an Android device. Is there an option to do so by program ? The idea would be to dynamically change the Tag content. The NRF.nfcURL is stated to advertise an URL. Would that be as a tag and can this url be updated with subsequent calls to this function ?

Hi. Looking at this code it would seem that programming is done with an Android device. Is there an option to do so by program ? The idea would be to dynamically change the Tag content. The NRF.nfcURL is stated to advertise an URL. Would that be as a tag and can this url be updated with subsequent calls to this function ?

Actions