user150205

Member since Oct 2022 • Last active Oct 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

ok so after changing LCD it works, but I really now want to know the right way to unlock it

If I am working in the dark it is distracting that it is always on, and sometimes I need to see the time so I really want to be able to use this and have some degree of control over the light on this watch

• in Bangle.js

Hi there,

How do you press the button to unlock the watch? Can you please be specific? With mine I can press it, hold it, press and release quickly and it does not unlock.

Can you please be much more specific? It does not turn off after 10 seconds.

This goes back to my main issue that there is no easy manual online available anywhere for this, and that those most basic functions of turning off, turning on are not documented comprehensively but rather buried in technical documentation, which makes general usage time costly.

• in Bangle.js

Hi there, I just tried out this watch and I want to know the most basic usage requirements for the light. I cannot find interpretive documentation anywhere about how to manage the light.

I want to know. And I am aware you may mention this at different parts of different parts of documentation but putting it all together is really time consuming.

How to lock the watch, so the backlight goes off.
    How to turn the backlight on with or without unlocking it.

Thats pretty much it. I would have liked the unboxing experience to be a bit smoother with regards to simply understanding how to use it as a light with a watch first, instead of most visible documentation being developer based, although I can code, I wanted to try it as a user first and I must say its not been smooth sailing just trying to use it like a normal watch . But good job, and look forward to learning and maybe trying to code something within 6 months after I learn how to simply use its most basic offerings.

Documentation all around could be improved.

Actions