jeroenpeters1986

Member since Jan 2022 • Last active Mar 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I like this! The back button seems a bit out of style for the rest of Bangles look and feel, but that could also be me dealing with change ><
    I like that it also supports longer entry names :-)

• in Bangle.js

Probably late to the party etc.. but I am quite happy with the latest version in 'master' that is available from the official store now. The font resizes itself, music is scrolling. On the BangleJS2 that I use with the iPhone there are no other buttons than the back button, but for me it's working very very well. I also don't expect to read entire e-mails on the messages app. This is for notifications, not for lots and lots of text as I see it.
    Anyway, I think I will try rigrig's version to test, looks pretty cool.
    I do use the swipe-to-menu app which doesn't seem to compatible with swiping actions in other apps, I will remove that one

• in Bangle.js

Have you updated your main Bangle.js firmware version? I know before
    2v12 there were issues but I believe this is pretty much sorted now.

Hey Gordon, yes I did, it seems pretty stable since the last firmware update. I think it 'crashed' 1 time since that, so I am optimistic, but still very happy with the backup/restore button!!

• in Bangle.js

Yes, I think this is very useful. Somehow my Bangle.JS2 had to be reset 9 or 10 times now since I received it in december due to "storage corrupt". Sometimes 2 times in one week..
    This would be a nice help. I just begon developing a settings-customizer myself because that was the most cumbersome job, to reset the settings every time after I reinstalled the favorite apps (this was my saviour before, but then I lose all settings).

• in Bangle.js

I have had this too, both MEMORY_BUSY and FIFO_FULL.

Everytime I use "GPS Info" to try and setup a GPS connection (which never succeeded) I get the FIFO_FULL. The weird thing is, I am just connected to my phone, not to the WebIDE or something else which sends data.

MEMORY_FULL also looks like it appearing randomly. I did compact the data a few times using the Utils menu, but it still happens a few times a week.

I do have the Bangle.js2 btw, with firmware v2.11 (not bleeding edge), 12000 JS Vars and 7800+k free

Is this something I need to take action on, or just reload?

Actions