• 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• 2 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Find the Repository on GitHub here: https://github.com/sp3t3rs/banglecli

• in Bangle.js

Hey everybody!

Since this is my first post here and also my first overall interaction with the Espruino Community, I'd like to thank everybody for the incredible work! It's so much fun to play withe Bangle.js, and I've also made some decent progress in JavaScript.

I see my Bangle not "only as smartwatch" but more as a genereal input/output device for interaction. Since I (and you propably too) spend a lot of time in the CLI / shell, I focused on CLI interaction. I wrote a first small application that's supposed to help you with notifying about finished tasks, called "banglebang".

It's written in Python and uses bluepy. It was actually quite easy to connect to the Bangle.js. For everyone else who is going to implement a BLE connection to the Bangle.js in other languages, @Gordon's modifications in the Gadgetbridge Android App are very good reference and way more easier to understand than I thought, even with zero knowledge on BT / BTLE in general.

I would highly appreciate your feedback on banglebang, yet alone seeing it work on other machines would be very interesting. Thanks in advance!

Cheers
    Simon

Actions