Member since Apr 2020 • Last active Jun 2020
  • 2 conversations
  • 16 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Wow, you are fast, thanks.

• in Bangle.js

Hi,

when an application gets updated we can get the changes from its corresponding changelog.

But what about new apps? Is there a list somewhere?
    If not, it probably can be automatically generated with git? e.g. Date of first commit on its folder, assuming that date of first commit and date of merge to master are not far apart. Probably a bash script like this:

for appfolder in apps/*/; do echo "$(git log --follow --format=%ai $appfolder) $appfolder" | tail -n 1 ; done | sort -r

• in Bangle.js

I like the flexible setting, I commented it in the github report.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks, I'm going to test it.

• in Bangle.js

Yes it will avoid that problem, with the downside that sometimes my bt host does not pick up the change of the hid descriptor.
    Let me check again if these were isolated incidents because I had the descriptor wrong or reproducible.

• in Bangle.js

For me it is a bug, but I do not know the bt spec well enough to declare it as one.

-

Given that this is my issue I have seen it ;)

Setting only one device in the descriptor is not enough. All apps would need change to not include the first report id byte.

• in Bangle.js

Update: I got it working by hacking my bluez to not add this extra zero, but this is only a workaround. I posted the question on the linux-bluetooth mailing list, but so far no one seems to be interested, so this issue will probably persist for quite a while.

• in Bangle.js

The additional zero is inserted in bluez hog-lib.c in the "if (hog->has_report_id)"-block . Unfortunately "report->id" is zero at this time.

Actions