ds

Member since Aug 2017 • Last active Aug 2017
  • 0 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Thanks, that got it working again! :)

I had tried a similar procedure earlier, but then I held down the button until all 3 LEDs lighted AND the red one flashed. Releasing the button exactly when the 3 LEDs lighted worked immediately.

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

My Puck.js has unfortunately gone into the same state.

I unboxed the device yesterday and more or less immediately updated the firmware (1v93). Then I spent a few hours just exploring it. Tested the (desktop) IDE a bit. Advertised a service/characteristic and tried to get that information with a small script on my Raspberry Pi Zero W. That involved a lot of trial and error, with repeated connections and requests for service/characteristic info.

I don't remember exactly what happened, but out of the blue the script was no longer connecting / getting info as expected. After removing/inserting the battery, I could no longer connect from the Windows control panel. It just resulted in the LED behavior described in this thread.

I got new firmware (1v93.162) from the link above and flashed it successfully. The problem still remains, though. At one point, Windows was suddenly able to connect. I saw that the IDE printed "app_timer_start error 8" over and over again really fast. After disconnecting, the LEDs started to flash again (the "all three, then red" sequence), now repeating every ~1-7 seconds.

It's still possible to connect using nRF Connect and LightBlue. LEDs seem to go dark when connected, then the sequence may start again after disconnecting.

Any ideas?

Actions