You are reading a single comment by @#kai and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Last night i was playing around with my just arrived and shiny new two Espruino boards. With the pack of two and included NRF24L01P wireless modules, I had the exact same issue when my code did try to load the NRF module as described on the corresponding Espruino page (http://www.espruino.com/NRF24L01P).

Since Gordons last answer to this issue is 2 month old I would like to ask if we still have to install the Espruino WebIDE from GitHub for this issue to resolve?

Is it easier to run the modules from an microSD card or would the WebIDE be the recommended start with Espruino? Previously I did use Espruino on my Olimex-STM32 and the WebIDE. But the 100% CPU bug contuinously forced me to do a complete restart of Chrome after some time. So currently the WebIE is not my real favorite way to go.

P.S.: It is cool to finally have the real boards in my hands after following this project for all the time. Nice work and keep up that great project!

About