You are reading a single comment by @dc959 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Just going to chime in here, I have also had 3 days battery life since day 1, I charge the watch for at least an hour more than when it’s at 100%, normally about 4 hours and then it dies roughly 3 days after the charge.

My watch has been reset a couple times now and the settings are all default, only additional apps I have loaded is the iOS integration, messages and my seiko watch face which I assume the watch face shouldn’t be draining too much battery as it’s using drawImages.

I don’t have heart rate on or gps, I actually had heart rate on every 10 minutes at one point and had the exact same battery life then as I do with it off and I have made sure it isn’t still activating.

I have charged the watch for about 6 hours previously to make sure it was definitely fully charged and found no difference in battery life, 3 days seems to be all I get.

I probably have the watch go off to about 20 to 30 notifications a day

• my seiko watch face which I assume the watch face shouldn’t be draining too much battery as it’s using drawImages.

If the clock face updates every second then it'll drain a lot of battery. Do you turn off the watch at night?

Many clock faces update seconds only when screen is unlocked to preserve battery.

About