No shipping method available

Posted on
  • Hello!

When I try to order a Bangle.JS 2, I get as far as Step 4. The reason is that it says that there is no shipping method available. Here is the error message:

Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!

I sent a message through the contact page, but I didn't get any reply yet, so I decided to ask here. Is there something that can be done for this ? Or there is just no way to get a Bangle at my location ?

Thanks!

• Hi, hopefully you'll get a reply soon - but where do you want to ship to?

• Greece. And it's not just my location, no major places in Greece seem to be supported, so it's a country thing. Unfortunate I suppose. Let's hope that a solution can be found.

• Ahh. Yes, sorry about this.

Basically Greece has always been a bit tricky to ship to (it's slow, and stuff keeps getting lost/returned to us). With the recent KickStarter Greece started charging customers a 10 euro handling fee even though we'd pre-paid all the taxes. It meant we were losing money for pretty much every order sent to Greece using our normal shipping method and had to disable it.

So, I've just enabled DHL, but it'll be expensive because they charge us a £16 fee for handling taxes in addition to the shipping cost and Europe surcharge :(

Sertronics, GoTronic and Lextronic will have stock of the Bangle.js 2 in the EU very soon though, so it may be easier to order from them.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

No shipping method available

Posted by Avatar for user140350 @user140350

Actions