• Thank you Gordon for that little test code (and for ensuring I was unlocking).

The results are very curious, and I would value your thoughts.

Immediately after I run this code the screen shows the Bangle logo and version info.

For about 1-2 seconds I can then drag on the screen - either continuously or multiple times - and a long stream of events shows.

This then stops, and I can't get the stream to restart.

If I then wait until the light goes out, press the button, and start dragging the stream can restart, but only for a short time (1 sec max?) - although the precise time appears to vary.

I can continue this cycle of [stream, wait until light goes out, press button, stream for a short while] for a number of times, until eventually it stops streaming even after pressing the button.

At this point I find that if I repeat the Bangle.on command, this reenables the short streaming/light out/button cycle.

So in summary, I appear to be seeing in software what I am experiencing when using the Bangle generally, that is - shortly after dragging/tapping etc. the facility stops working, and restarts only for very short periods of time.

Does this illuminate the problem any further?

Many thanks,
    James

About

Avatar for SgntGrime @SgntGrime started