• Hello,

I hope someone (@Gordon) can help me: My BangleJs worked totally fine for a few days. I was able to program it via the WebIDE and I also got messages using the Android+Messages app + Gadgetbridge on my smartphone. Unfortunately, this morning, Bluetooth stopped working. The device can not be located, neither with my smartphone nor with my laptop - both worked fine before.

I also ensured that nothing else is connected and I tried things mentioned in this post (http://forum.espruino.com/conversations/­370259/?offset=25#comment16286014). Unfortunately, nothing helped for me and it's not connectable at all. I can not even find the device / MAC, also nRf Connect shows nothing... I also ensured that (1) Is connectable and (2) BLE is ON (3) Programmable is ON and I also checked via whitelisting if a device is currently connected. I also tried to reset the setting, but this also didn't work...

Not sure if its a useful information, but when my BangleJs boots I can see the message "-> Bluetooth"...I also enabled Debug but got not really more information about this problem.

I really hope that you can help me because without Bluetooth I can barely use this otherwise really cool device...

Cheers, David

About

Avatar for PeerDavid @PeerDavid started