• The MDBT42Q module is connected to a device via the usart pins, this device keeps sending data in a cyclic manner. Part of my project is to parse that cyclic data.
    The other part is that I at an intervall has to send a string to the device to make it print extra info.
    I have now added code for sending the string when the button is pushed, and at an intervall. Both events work fine, the function print a message on the console just before the string is sent on the serial port.

But, every now and then the device just stops sending on the serial port. There it nothing on the pin. I have an analyzer connected on the same pin so I know that it's silent.

This tends to happen after an upload, and then it stays in this state for X amounts of uploads and or reboots. I have still not found a way to trigger it or to fix it, its random at the moment.

I have also noticed the console sometimes jumps back to the serial port, even though it should not. This can be a problem as the espruino tries to interpret data not ment for it... The console should always be bluetooth as the serial port will always be connected to the device.

I have attached the code, please mind this is just a scratch testing thing to get to grips with the device and test what and how to do this.... :-)

1 Attachment

About

Avatar for JohanWinas @JohanWinas started