I tried now also the 2nd example ( at "Making it faster" ):
Here I have the following problem:
1) I press the button on master-puck, the green LED lights; now the red LED lights also on the slave-puck(this is OK);
2) if I press the master-puck again, the red LED is OFF on slave-puck (this is OK also);
3) I play this 3 times (on and off)
4) After the 7. button press on master-puck, the green LED is always lights on master-puck, but the slave-puck do nothing. Only if I make a reset() and a new load/code copie to the master can I run this procedure again.
5) .. and I cannot connect anymore to my slave-puck via WEB IDE, I must remove/put in again the battery
What could be the problem here?
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem