You are reading a single comment by @FransM and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks Gordon!

Actually the primary use case I had in mind was cycling directions.
    In the Netherlands and Belgium there is a bicycle route network with nodes indicated by numbers .
    What I wanted to do is instead of keeping a list with number on paper, have this list on my bangle.

The grocery example looks pretty straightforward although probably I prefer to use BTN4 and 5. Maybe easier to use while cycling.

A few maybe not too related questions:
    Is there an easy way to view the sourcecode from an app (e.g. grocery) directly from the store?
    Currently I can view the code by downloading it to the bangle and in the IDE browse the filesystem and examine the js file, but I figured there should be a better way.

And is there a way to upload a regular file directly (I'm running linux if that matters and can launch a web app if needed). So I can just push the file towards my bangle.

Thanks, Frans.

PS: and if these are silly questions or the answer is already somewhere just point me to it. I'm still in the process of finding my way.

About

Avatar for FransM @FransM started