I figured out the issue.
Modules as functions cant be ticked. If its unticked it works fine, if it doesnt, then it comes up with an error regarding $jscomp.initSymbol or $jscomp.makeIterator.
If I use closure compiler to minify my code, these variables are not part of the code, which confused me, but when I did a dump() I could see that these variables were in the code that was uploaded, and were causing problems. Since unchecking the modules as functions box its stopped producing the error and allows my code to execute.
According to the webIDE this function is still in BETA, so I'm not sure if this feedback will be useful in order to fix it for upcoming releases.
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem