• Hi,
    Not really, but quite close to that... In fact it was a class and I did not found a way to list the source of a class. My trick gets the source of an instance of a class.
    All of this happened on an instance of the class runningStats which was itself a property or an instance of the class object stopWatch.

Indeed I deleted the source code in the editor (right side pane) and stupidly saved that incomplete source code to my PC without noticing what had disappeared. Could we get versionning every time we save a source, maybe just renaming the previous same named file with an added time stamp automatically?

The joined file contains that whole thing in terms of: what the little trick gave from the running source on the Espruino, what I finally got after re-editing this dump to get a new version of the source.
    Thus I was left with a running instance of my program on the Pico and no way to list it to get back the almost last version of it.
    That said, I think it would be nice to be able to reconstruct an object by just a simple dump.

Eventually, some improvements on the editor side would be nice too: something like "Do you want to delete the lines selected" when there are many of them.

About

Avatar for asez73 @asez73 started