You are reading a single comment by @Pi and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi. I am trying to figure out how to proceed with a small project I need to complete. What I want to do is having a simple web-app that will control 2 Bluetooth bulbs, each Puck essentially will control one bulb. The first puck will connect to a Raspberry Pi Zero W and the second puck will communicate through the first puck (something like Bluetooth Mesh but as simple as possible). I need some advice about what do I need to use to achieve this.

So from I understand, I need a server on the Pi, that will be linked with a cloud service (is Google Cloud IoT Core a good choice?, or Firebase maybe?) and the web-app will be connected with the cloud service. Do I understand this right? What would you suggest as the best approach, in terms of tools that I can find tutorials and documentation about, since I am new and will need to learn mostly all of them.

Btw, Gordon have you seen these starters kits at Google cloud IoT Core page? Why not offering a Espruino kit there?

About