You are reading a single comment by @kisse66 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • very new to Espruino (missed something?), trying to get ESP8266 working (ESP-12E and F). I can install FW (espruino_1v93_esp8266_4mb_combined) fine, and it starts ok.
    Wifi connects first ok, wifi.save() and it gets back after reset. All great so far.

Then I upload some code (simple MQTT testing), save(), upload some changes, save(), reset to see it still works and after a few attempts the wifi is gone. It goes to a state, where it doesn't auto-connect (state:off) and if I try to re-connect using the same (copy-paste) wifi.connect() as originally is says bad_password. When this happens I haven't found any other way to recover than re-flash FW with full flash erase. Then it again works for a while.
    Something gets corrupted? (Did already try another ESP)

Any idea what's happening? Anyone having similar issue?

Oh, the code I'm trying does not touch wifi (except wifi.getDetails() as debug print), it attempts MQTT connection every 30s and runs some LED animation.
    Feels like a few cycles of upload,save(), reset makes this happen. Problem does not dissappear if I do reset() followed by save() (empty code) and re-start ESP.

About

Avatar for kisse66 @kisse66 started