• Hi Gordon,

Here's the current status -- all with a fresh battery:

1. On 1v93:

• espruino -p can connect to the puck. It stays connected.

- espruino-server loads, but only displays connections for serial. It does this even if I successfully connect with espruino, both before and after starting the server. If I run espruino after espruino-server the latter's terminal output gives the unknown peripheral message.

- bluetoothctl is not able to connect (or rather, connects then immediately disconnects) although I think I was able to connect before I tried setting up the npm packages.

2. On 1v93.149, which I have been able to flash (I forgot to hold the button down, sorry!) everything is the same. After the firmware flashed, I held the button down until all three LEDs lit up.

3. On 1v91, I am able to successfully connect with bluetoothctl! However, this has made no difference with either the online IDE or espruino-server. : \

4. With Android, everything seems to be connecting smoothly, and flashing firmware seems to work well, with the blue LED staying on and then blinking off after 100% on DFU.

I'm still able to connect to my other Bluetooth devices (keyboard, speaker) without problems.

Is there anything else I can do?

About

Avatar for user79870 @user79870 started