You are reading a single comment by @bluebie and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @Wilberforce @user59035 was the one wanting TouchOSC. I'm interested in Art-Net, using open torrent trackers to coordinate direct p2p communication between devices in different buildings UDP's a lot easier to do hole punching through NATs with than TCP, interested in using UDP broadcasts to do device discovery on host computers, and UDP broadcasts allow unmodified wireless APs to deliver realtime data unreliably, so messages don't get queued up causing latency, which can be super useful for robotics - if you were making a quadcopter for example, it's a terrible outcome if your control packets get backed up and the router delays sending up to date messages so it can redeliver irrelevant old ones first.

"If my company" again no, I'm a nonworker due to severe health problems. This is only hobby stuff. My entire income is welfare payments. Part of why I don't want to use the Pico is that it's relatively quite expensive for someone with very low income.

About

Avatar for bluebie @bluebie started