You are reading a single comment by @UliMerkel and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi Gordon,

I saw espruino in a presentation about IoT recently and ordered it as nice "toy" for coding nights where one can have visual success with even basic javascript knowledge and a "bare pico".
    In the past, I used a USB-traffic light as some visual bonus, but this had a limited API and no "on board" intelligence.
    So I'm not the typical user of your products because I do not make any money with it.

Located in Frankfurt/Germany, it's hard to get a pico/espruino via internet.

To order a pinned-only pico, there is a swiss link (billed in SFR, customs problems for EU-citizens).
    There is a german vendor for unpinned-only PICOs with a nice bundle offer.
    But to buy an espruino, I have to contact another vendor.

Your Tindie bills in USD and there is a long shipment distance from UK to Germany; perhaps some amendments like billing in EUR and pay by credit card would help to order directly from you (to increase your profit, as you do an excellent support job, so you should get the €s).

Greetings, Uli

P.S: On the other hand, I consider to contribute whenever you launch another interesting iteration (probably with some IBAN-id/credit card option cause I'm not a friend of paypal).

About

Avatar for UliMerkel @UliMerkel started