• Really I just wanted to post because I'm excited about receiving ten more Espruinos to add to the growing net of things at my office.

I can't really talk too much about this project because of stupid NDAs and such. Will probably update when we decide what should be open, what can be talked about and what should remain IP (as you probably guess, I am not the decision maker on this topic...).

I can talk about my side projects though:

MIDI pipe organ pedals
    My dad is an organist, and currently he has to visit the local church in order to rehearse the often intricate bass lines on some of the pieces.
    He inherited an organ when he was young, and he actually kept the pedals! So, I'm retrofitting switches and through the magic of Espruino and shift registers he can soon rehearse at home, with true pipe organ pedals :)

Remote Controlled XLR Summer
    I run a side business as an audio engineer, and my current setup uses two multi-cable stage boxes. One of my recurring clients is a choir, with handheld microphones (that's 40 mics on stage!). Though, my current setup works, it is a pain because I need two mixers at the front of house in order to mix everything (my SI Compact only has 22 preamps).

I'm currently trying to understand enough to make a prototype with passive summing, and digital potentiometers to control each mic in the sum.
    If there are anyone on here with experience that relate to analog audio summing then I'm more than happy to get a few pointers. I'll post some schematics and the like when I've got more than the good old off-the-cuff-pen-and-paper doodles.

1 Attachment

• IMAG0037.jpg
About