• Thanks-Dr.Arzzy again for your thoughtful replies. Turns out, we're neighbors. I live in York, ME, just over the border from Portsmouth, NH. I couldn't agree with you more that Gordon is constantly improving his product. That was a very attractive feature to me, and I can see that he is a very thoughtful person.
    I am very drawn to RGB LED lights & the Espruino is a terrific way to proceed. So again; I am excited. I started with PICs, looked at the Basic Stamp, then the Arduino. I have a bad learning disability, which has prevented me from taking programming courses, as I am mildly dyslexic and would fall behind very quickly. I can not figure out what it is about electronics that I find so fascinating. The fact that you can send intelligence through the air invisibly almost at the speed of light, and, yet-in the case of a wave, you need a physical object(antenna) that is a mathematical analog in physical size will always blow my mind ! I am 69 but have never lost that boyish sense of wonder!

About