karttu

Member since Apr 2015 • Last active May 2020
  • 0 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Thanks @Gordon that fixed it!

Luckily nRF Connect/Toolbox were familiar tools from Puck.js :)

Honestly the documentation you have provided for all of your products is so comprehensive that I should have found out the solution myself. And yet you go the distance and support us, superb job, thank you.

• in Bangle.js

Also, I can boot it without loading any apps. I can see the logo, MAC address, and at the bottom -> Bluetooth.

Removing all apps or Install default apps still doesn't work. I'm just seeing 'Getting app list...'

• in Bangle.js

Same here, I was updating my Bangle.js (bootloader, settings) and then installed few apps. For Bluetooth Music Control I enabled HID mode and I think after installing GPS Info the watch went into this 'Searching for GPS time' mode.

Leaving the watch outside for satellite to fly over did not help.

Restart does not help, 'searching...' appears immediately after Bangle.js logo.

'Remove all apps' or 'Install default apps' does not work, watch is BT connectable but seems to be in busy loop.

Interestingly, and probably completely unrelatedly, latest GLONASS satellite was put into operation on 14th of April. https://www.glonass-iac.ru/en/GLONASS/

• in Electronics

Similar to Analog Discovery, LabNation's SmartScope is Win/Mac/Linux/Android/iOS connectable USB scope with logic analyser and waveform generator. The software is evolving, next version will have protocol decoders too.

Actions