ac413

Member since Oct 2014 • Last active Nov 2014
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• 35 comments
  • in Interfacing

Tested. I works well! The st-link programming error is gone. Blink code works and saves correctly. Now the 2 best Nucleo boards are supported. Thanks!

• in Interfacing

I can confirm this also works for the STM32f411RE! the 411 has 100mhz and 128 kb sram, so it is a bit more powerful. Making a few changes would be better, but the stm32f401re.bin file does work with the slightly more powerful 411 MCU. The st link software is not as happy when programming; it disconnects and sends an error after. But it does work, and connects to the IDE with no problems. So I am happy! Thanks asez73!

• in Interfacing

Thanks for your quick response. I should have read the readme.md on github first. I did not expect such clear, detailed , support in the readme file. You really have a great company that is doing great things, so thanks again.

• in Interfacing

I think you should offer a premium version of the Espruino IDE for $4.99 on the chrome store. This premium version would have support for the STM32 Nucleo and Discovery series boards with 256k or more. I would like support for the stm32F401RE specifically, but many of them would work well with Espruino.

I would buy the espruino, but I would need to solder some female headers on, and I would need to re-write code to work with my Arduino shields. This way way you get some money, and I don't need to buy another board when I already have 10 similar boards. I would also work on this for free if you wanted to give me some guidance on how to get other hardware to be compatible with the Espruino IDE.

• in General

I would like support for the stm32F401RE. I would buy the espruino, but I would need to solder some female headers on, and I would need to re-write code to work with my Arduino shields. I think you should offer a premium version of the Espruino IDE for $4.99 on the chrome store. This premium version would have support for the STM32 Nucleo series (and discovery). This way way you get some money, and I don't need to buy another board when I already have 10 similar boards. I would also work on this for free if you wanted to give me some guidance on how to get other hardware to be compatible with the Espruino IDE.

Actions