Kelvin

Member since Sep 2014 • Last active Aug 2015
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Interfacing

Thanks. Definitely agree at least an API like wlan.sendCommand("AT+...", timeout, function(result) {}); would be so useful, not only for APs but other customizations too.

• in Interfacing

Just bought a few ESP8266 for an upcoming project. Great that Espruino can connect it fine! May I ask is it possible, at current stage or in near future, to support the Soft AP mode as well? Thanks!

For anyone who is interested attached please find a quick start guide made by one of the vendors. The part on making it a TCP server is on Page 9 and that on being an access point is on Page 10.

• in JavaScript

Indeed. BTW, just saw that the fs.stat and File.seek are now on the repo. Perhaps should try it out later tonight if I get the chance to.

Thanks anyway!

• in JavaScript

Pardon my late reply. It sounds like a good news! Would definitely be looking forward to both of these two being implemented, if possible.

If we can make it both possible, then probably we'd benefit from getting the current reading position as well (similar in behaviour to ftell for instance), rather than storing an additional variable to cache the seeking position. What do you think?

• in JavaScript

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am recently involved in a pet project (will certainly post more on that when it's ready :)) that would benefit from getting the file size of a particular file as well as "rewinding" a file pipe to the very beginning. For the latter function currently what I am doing right now is to close the file handle and reopening at the same path so to mimic this behavior, but for now I really have no idea how to get the size of a particular file.

Would there be a future API update for these? Or is it that it is in fact possible at this stage that I happened to miss? Thanks!

Actions