user6196

Member since Dec 2013 • Last active Dec 2013
  • 1 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• 5 comments
  • in General

Wow, thanks Gordon, I didn't expect a reply so soon. Yes I do indeed have the 3.2 sorry about not including that.

Yes this is much better memory() now returns the following:
    {"free":977,"usage":23,"total":1000,"his­tory":0,"stackEndAddress":536893680}

After loading the code in Project 2 memory() returns:
    {"free":463,"usage":537,"total":1000,"hi­story":55,"stackEndAddress":536893680}

And everything works.

One (well two really) final question if you don't mind, I see in the video your 3.2 has headers on the top edge and something I don't recognize poking out from under the screen on the bottom edge.
    Did you solder those headers on yourself and what is that thing poking out from under the screen?

Finally thanks so much for your help.

Edit: one more question, let's say I might have inadvertently connected 5v to PB14(PD14) on the 3.2 would I have done some damage?

• in General

I just got a HY-MiniSTM32V and when I try to copy the code in PROJECT 2 - TOUCHSCREEN RGB LIGHT CONTROLLER I always run out of memory before I've even copied half the code onto the controller.

I'm using the Chrome addon to get the code onto the controller.

Any help would be very much appreciated since doing projects like this was basically why I got the controller in the first place and I would hate to have wasted my money.

Edit: calling memory() after resetting returns:

{"free":230,"usage":24,"total":254,"hist­ory":0,"stackEndAddress":536877500}

Actions